Stone Ridge Properties
1 Merrimac Street, Unit 2, Newburyport, MA 01950Email Me
Carissa Germain was raised in West Newbury, MA and still considers Plum Island her home beach. Expanding her networks and knowledge of the local housing market, she now resides in Beverly, MA and teaches first and second grade in Salem, MA. Through her teaching experiences, Carissa has gained insight into creating and maintaining a sense of community among colleagues, clients, and friends; and she knows how important a community is when buying real estate! She prides herself on having an eye for knowing what people need and providing the best resources available to get them there.
· Graduate Salem State University B.A. 2011 Cum Laude
· Graduate Salem State University Masters in Education 2017 Pi Lambda Theta
· Member of the Greater Newburyport Board of Realtors
· Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors
· Massachusetts License Number 9559687
· Volunteered in New Orleans Disaster Relief 2006 and 2009 As a licensed Realtor, she is excited to partner with Jennifer Germain and bring all of her knowledge, attention to detail, hard work, and integrity to the Stone Ridge Properties team! Carissa’s interest and passion for real estate started when her mother became a realtor at Stone Ridge Properties while she was in high school. This experience has provided Carissa with the tools needed to become her own successful Realtor. She has extensive knowledge and history of the whole North Shore area and all that it has to offer! Let her help you find the perfect piece of real estate for you and your family!
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” -Maya Angelou
Enjoy an elevated view of the Merrimack River from a 230-sq-ft sun-drenched deck in this townhouse located on over 100 wooded, landscaped acres. This home brings the utmo...
Enjoy Casablanca Court! This beautiful condo has all the right updates with gleaming hardwood floors on the first level, fresh paint throughout, and cozy carpeting throug...
Live down town but at the end of a dead end street. Amesbury has so much to offer with shops, restaurants and easy commuter access. This condo has so much light and a f...
Why pay rent when you can own? Situated on Lake Gardner to enjoy ice skating and ice fishing. In warmer weather enjoy swimming, kayaking or relaxing on the beach Step...
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated .
The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors, landlords and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing, leasing or renting. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein.